Manufacturing and Development
Parts Manufacture and System Assembly
- Experience in selecting the most appropriate method for each application and user according to the requirements.
- Machining of aluminium parts, bio-compatible plastics and 3D printing.
- Production of electronic solutions designed to control all the elements of our devices with our contracted suppliers.
- Illumination control panels and position control panels.
Development of Prototypes
From Theory to Practice
- We design optical systems that ultimately become high quality standard products with reduced manufacturing times.
Optimisation and Simplicity
- Development of small series, pre-series and pre-commercial prototypes.
Development of Programmable Logic Control, PLC
- Online control systems development based on photonics and technology adapted to clients' needs.
- Experienced in PLC communication with the rest of the plant.
Fluidics Control Development
Manual or Automated Lab-On-Chip Solutions
- Systems that enable precise pumping of small amounts of liquid.
- Flow or pressure-based control.
- With the possibility of multiplexing for the flow of different reagents.
- With controlled environments or in laboratory-connected macro-systems.
Programming and Interface Development
- Development of algorithms to ensure reliable and intuitive control of the device.
- Graphical User Interface (GUI)
- Natural User Interface (NUI)
- Arduino IDE
- Processing (Java)
- In situ installation, validation of system specifications and of proper integration with the current devices with the client and their quality control department.
- Users and operators
- Maintenance personnel
- Documentation and filing with complete traceability of performed operations.