Engineering and optical design
Simulation, analysis and optimisation for:
- Complex optical systems.
- Tolerances as per the requirements of the application.
- Manufacturing specifications.
- Tools for the assembly and alignment of complex optical systems.
- Optical trials for characterising components or systems.
Custom Mechanical Systems Design
- This ensures that the solution is adapted 100% to the requirements of the application in terms of robustness, cost, weight, ergonomics and compactness.
Designs are Created with the Global Solution in Mind
- We consider optical criteria, and the needs and effects of electronic detectors, and automatisms.
Electronic Interface and Cabling Design
- We design the electronic interface between system components so as to ensure a comprehensive and secure system.
Printed Circuit Board (PCB) Design
- Sensor control panels
- Lighting panels
Electrical Board Design
- Interfaces of systems and machines with existing production lines.
Reimplementation of key specifications and justification in older projects
- Re-evaluation, justification or improvements in design, or implementation of solutions in older systems that are undocumented or inherited from other departments.
- Support in reacquiring thorough knowledge of a design, system or optical device.
- Assessment of the difficulty, risks and cost of a development.
- Technical evaluation prior to development to assess which solution to utilise.