Wavefront sensors and optical metrology systems
The widest spectral range: from 400nm to 1100nm
Cost effective: for visible (400nm to 700nm range)
HASO3 128 GE2
The highest spatial resolution: 16384 sampling points
For telecommunications and IR lasers: calibration from 1500nm to 1600nm
For synchrotrons, X-FELs and new generation lithography solutions
The fastest: 1kHz
Calibration at one wavelength within the visible range (400nm to 700nm)
HASO Pack for Universities
For OEM integration in your products
Why choose a wavefront sensor from Imagine Optic ?
- Simultaneous and independent phase and intensity measurement
- Real absolute measurement (calibration in factory)
- Best accuracy versus dynamic range
- Versatile and ease of use
- Patented technology (more than 20 patents)
- The widest range of wavefront sensors: from E-UV to NIR
Why choose an optical metrology system from Imagine Optic?
- Tailored for specific applications: obtain your results faster and easier.
- Based on our range of wavefront sensors and on our experience for their best implementation.
Software and accessories
The software that comes together with our wavefront sensors: control, acquire and export your data as you want.
Reference sources for metrology and for your optical setup.
Rotation Stage ΘxΘy
Enables you to quickly align the sensor within your optical setup.